2018 Dodge Journey Interior Design & Features
High-Tech, Comfortable, and Room for the Whole Family
- 2018 Dodge Journey Interior Dimensions
- With 40.8 inches of front headroom, 39.9 inches in the second row, and 37.7 inches in the third row, the Journey is ready for even the tallest family – and you’ll have room to stretch out with 123.7 cubic feet of passenger space.
- Seating for the Whole Family
- Though the Journey has standard 5-passenger seating, bigger families can find just what they need here with the available third row, offering one of the few 7-passenger SUVs in its class.
- Luxurious Interior Amenities
- Leather upholstery? Heated front seating? Premium trim and style choices? All are options on the 2018 Dodge Journey interior, letting Del Rio drivers customize to fit their needs.
- Advanced Tech Options
- With Uconnect navigation, satellite radio, premium audio, rear-seat entertainment, an available Wi-Fi hotspot, and multiple USB and power outlets, the Journey is ready for the tech needs of the modern Eagle Pass family.
Discover a Journey at Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde
We can’t overstate just how spacious the 2018 Dodge Journey interior is, and think it’s best for you to see it firsthand. Whether you’re shopping for the 5-passenger model or the 7-passenger, this is one of the few SUVs that makes it possible for you to definitely have room for your family – and its state-of-the-art safety tech ensures you can drive with peace of mind around Crystal City. See how it matches up to the 2019 Dodge Durango at Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde.
Learn More About the Journey
You don’t have to travel far to find a mid-size SUV that won’t hold you back. The 2018 Dodge Journey is a spacious, capable SUV with plenty of towing power for your Del Rio and Crystal City drives, and the Dodge Journey safety features offer all-around protection, no matter where life takes you! View Inventory Learn More…
The 2018 Dodge Journey towing capacity and features elevate your driving experience to the next level. Not only can you enjoy an incredible towing capacity of up to 2,500 pounds, but Dodge also added plenty of handy features to make the drive more comfortable. From Trailer Sway Control to All-Wheel Drive, you’ll feel in total…