2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway when equipped with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar® engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. These are seriously impressive numbers for a full-sized pickup truck! You may also be surprised to hear the RAM 1500 offers strong efficiency throughout the model line, including best-in-class 4×4 fuel efficiency. Learn more about RAM 1500 mpg estimates at Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde to see how you can save money at Eagle Pass-area gas stations.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
Available with three dynamic engine options, 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage varies depending on your preferred configuration. Strong EPA-estimates throughout the full range of RAM 1500 trim levels ensure that you’ll get a truck that will help you save money on fill-ups. It even has a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. If you’re outfitting a commercial fleet, that can result in lower costs for your business.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
What Is eTorque?
The advanced eTorque mild-hybrid system is crucial in allowing the RAM 1500 to achieve such high mpg ratings. Instead of an alternator, eTorque-equipped RAM 1500 models utilize a 48-volt belt-driven motor. This system results in more torque, payload, and towing capability–higher EPA rated fuel economy is also a great benefit!
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
Many unique systems contribute to the RAM 1500’s excellent fuel economy:
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission allows for a wider range of gear ratios, providing better fuel efficiency.
- Design – The all-new RAM 1500 isn’t just more handsome, it’s also more aerodynamic. New features include an elevated hood and redesigned roof to lower its drag coefficient, allowing for lower fuel consumption.
- Active Air Dam – Select RAM 1500 models feature this class-exclusive air dam closes once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour. This feature optimizes aerodynamics and improves engine airflow to improve efficiency.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde
The new RAM 1500 has arrived at Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde, and it’s ready to take on all the toughest tasks at your Camp Wood job site. You can even learn more about the RAM 1500 towing capacity. We’re located just a short drive from Crystal City, so come to our showroom to see how the RAM 1500 stacks up against the competition. Contact us to see how you can get behind the wheel today!
Learn More About the Ram 1500
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway when equipped with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar® engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. These are seriously impressive numbers for a full-sized pickup truck! You may also be surprised to hear the RAM 1500 offers strong efficiency throughout the model line,…
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 has earned the title of most awarded light duty truck in America, and customers and critics alike agree that the RAM 1500 performance is something truly special. From RAM 1500 fuel efficiency to the phenomenal capabilities of this powerhouse, this is a pickup truck that was built to perform with…
While the 2019 RAM 1500 may be known for its power and towing capabilities, this pickup truck also boasts a seriously comfortable interior that’s jam-packed with the latest features. If you’re ready to step inside the surprisingly luxurious RAM 1500, explore what it has to offer at Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde today! Learn More About the RAM 1500…