2018 Dodge Journey Towing Capacity and Features
The 2018 Dodge Journey towing capacity and features elevate your driving experience to the next level. Not only can you enjoy an incredible towing capacity of up to 2,500 pounds, but Dodge also added plenty of handy features to make the drive more comfortable. From Trailer Sway Control to All-Wheel Drive, you’ll feel in total control behind the wheel.
The 2018 Dodge Journey was built to handle heavy equipment and outdoor gear without breaking a sweat. Choose between two different powertrains to get the level of capability that you need:
- The standard 173-hp 2.4L 16-valve 4-cylinder engine can tow up to 1,000 pounds when properly equipped, and this efficient engine has a highway driving range of over 500 miles on just one tank!
- If you need a little more power to get through the day, then take a look a look at the 283-hp 3.6L Pentastar V6. This powerhouse can handle up to a whopping 2,500 pounds when properly equipped. Plus, Dodge added Trailer Sway Control as a standard feature to improve your control when towing heavy equipment.
While we could talk all day about the great engines onboard the Dodge Journey, that’s not all that this model has to offer! Take a look at some of our favorite options for 2018:
- All-Wheel Drive automatically shifts from front-wheel drive to all-wheel drive, depending on your driving conditions. This maximizes your fuel economy, while optimizing traction on ice and gravel.
- Heading into the unknown? The Uconnect® system will keep you connected with options like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, navigation, and more.
- If you have little ones in the back, add the Rear Seat Video Group I to equip your Journey with a 9-inch video screen to broadcast shows and movies on the go.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot adds the fastest automotive internet into your vehicle, so you’ll never have to worry about a dropped signal again!
Take Your Test Drive Today!
From Dodge Journey towing to Ram 1500 fuel economy, the team at Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde is here to keep you informed and up-to-date! Explore our new Dodge Journey inventory and see how it compares to the 2019 Dodge Durango at Cecil Atkission Motors of Uvalde. Contact us to get started with a test drive, and be sure to explore the Dodge Journey safety features before you visit!
Learn More About the Journey Features
More From Cecil Atkission Motors Uvalde
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway when equipped with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar® engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. These are seriously impressive numbers for a full-sized pickup truck! You may also be surprised to hear the RAM 1500 offers strong efficiency throughout the model line,…
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 has earned the title of most awarded light duty truck in America, and customers and critics alike agree that the RAM 1500 performance is something truly special. From RAM 1500 fuel efficiency to the phenomenal capabilities of this powerhouse, this is a pickup truck that was built to perform with…
There are many reasons why the Jeep Wrangler has become an icon, and the 2019 model is no exception. Fans love its off-road capability, manual and automatic transmissions, and versatile design. The Jeep Wrangler interior is another standout feature with practical off-road amenities like a soft top and grab handles. But the Jeep Wrangler interior…